Buck's T-4 has a nationally acclaimed restaurant, 72-room hotel, and conference facility. Buck's is located near the Big Sky Ski Resort, between Bozeman Montana and Yellowstone National Park. We have a rich history dating back to the 1940s of warm western hospitality and our food has been called uniquely Montanan.
Company Benefits & Perks:
All employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- 401k plan is available with employer match up to 5%. Eligibility is after one year of employment once 1,000 hours of employment has been reached
- 50% discount on food
- $.50 off beverages
- Part-time opportunities
All full-time, year-round employees are eligible for the following benefits after 60 days of employment:
- Vision: VSP exam only is free for employee and dependents
- Basic life insurance
- Employee assistance program: Anonymous 1-800 to connect to a counselor for FREE support services
- Insurance Buy-ups available: Dental, Vision, AD&D, Accident, Cancer, and Life
What makes Buck's T-4 a great place to work?
Our culture is incredibly important to us. What is in our Buck's yogurt?
- We create and maintain positive employee, community, vendor and guest relationships
- We nurture talent, creativity, and growth
- We exceed expectations
- We are authentic and true to our Montana roots
- We have a sense of family
- We are owner operated and the owners are engaged
- We are highly involved in our community through philanthropy, volunteerism, and industry expertise