At commonFont, we serve the world’s leading companies by helping them connect with and learn from their customers. Through our partnership with Medallia, the global leader in Customer Experience Management software, we provide the guidance and technical solutions that enable our clients to collect, interpret, and act on customer feedback data, converting unhappy customers into happy ones and building loyalty that drives growth.
In addition to expanding the value and impact of “what” we do, commonFont is pushing the boundaries of “how” work gets done. We are building relationships with clients, colleagues, and partners that are anchored on values versus the status quo. Our clients, including senior decision makers at many of the world’s most admired companies, love working with us: 100% are raving fans. Team members at commonFont cultivate and lead these relationships, implement technology solutions that are creative and robust, and shape our organization’s culture, character, and impact.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will be an expert in designing, building, and deploying technology solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, using the most powerful and flexible SaaS-based software in the industry. As a member of the service delivery team, you will partner with and guide our clients — senior decision makers at exceptional brands — in ways that ultimately help them to improve the customer and employee experience at their companies. Your contributions will be instrumental in evolving companies’ customer feedback platforms and programs, and you will develop long-term relationships with clients in the process.
In your role, you will exercise analytical skills, problem-solving, creativity, and customer service excellence to contribute to and deliver the exceptional service experience that commonFont provides to clients. You will assume a high level of personal responsibility both for your individual contributions and for those of the overall team. You’ll flourish in helping to create a fun, rewarding culture that encourages us to learn, improve, and excel.
- Design and deliver exceptional solutions for clients. Take responsibility and ownership for solution design and configuration quality, ingenuity, scalability, and stability. Be an enthusiastic and exceptional contributor on service delivery teams, stretching yourself to learn and take on more in a high-output, high expectations environment. Develop expertise in customer experience program design and knowledge of your clients’ business needs and objectives, and guide clients towards solutions that will help them achieve their goals.
- Be an expert in Medallia platform design and configuration. Architect, implement, optimize, and improve Medallia system configurations that are robust, scalable, high quality, and reflective of best practices in system design. Continuously build knowledge of and skill with the Medallia technology and customer experience best practices.
- Serve as a trusted technical advisor. Provide guidance to clients on best-in-class solutions that meet their business needs. Evaluate system design and configuration options with a keen eye for maintainability, efficiency, and accuracy. Weigh and articulate pros and cons of different technical approaches to addressing clients’ business needs.
- Build our tools and knowledge. Help develop and disseminate commonFont’s tools, processes and practices for designing and building robust solutions with exceptional quality and efficiency. Build the skills of others through knowledge sharing, peer review, and feedback.
- Build our company and culture. Contribute your ideas, energy, passion, and commitment to building commonFont. Help create a fun, rewarding culture that encourages us to learn, improve, excel, and evolve.
Qualities & Culture:
We seek those who are:
- Motivated to help and serve others
- Committed to producing exceptional results in a fast-paced, evolving, and high-output environment
- Highly analytical and compelled to perfect even the smallest details
- Ambitious in your personal and professional growth and in the role that you play in an organization
- Curious and driven to learn and do
- Solvers of challenging problems, exercising grit and perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Hard workers
- Great listeners and communicators
- Passionate and positive thinkers
- People with whom we want to work (kind, caring, empathetic, collaborative and humble)
You also should have:
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree, preferably in a quantitative field such as engineering, science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or economics
- 3+ years of post-college experience, including client-facing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and exceptional attention to detail
- A demonstrated interest in technology, including adeptness with technical concepts and an ability to learn new technology applications
Interested? Apply on our website:
commonFont Recruiting & Hiring here