At commonFont, we serve the world’s leading companies by helping them connect with and learn from their customers. Through our partnership with Medallia, the global leader in Customer Experience Management software, we provide the guidance and technical solutions that enable our clients to collect, interpret, and act on customer feedback data, converting unhappy customers into happy ones and building loyalty that drives growth.
In addition to expanding the value and impact of “what” we do, commonFont is pushing the boundaries of “how” work gets done. We are building relationships with clients, colleagues, and partners that are anchored on values versus the status quo. Our clients, including senior decision makers at many of the world’s most admired companies, love working with us: 100% are raving fans. Team members at commonFont cultivate and lead these relationships, implement technical solutions that are creative and robust, and shape our organization’s culture, character, and impact.
As an Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for leading commonFont’s engagements with clients, developing client relationships, overseeing solution design and build, and delivering the value of commonFont professional services. You will manage outcomes for clients, establishing and guiding client expectations and coordinating with service delivery teammates to plan and execute against program and platform objectives. You will understand and connect clients’ business needs to Medallia technology capabilities, and you’ll offer product, industry, and Customer Experience Management best practices and guidance to clients. Through the relationships that you develop and by planning and delivering program and technical solutions, you will shape the strategy, deployment, and evolution of clients’ customer feedback programs.
In your role, you will create and deliver the exceptional service experience that commonFont provides to clients: the heart and soul of what we do. You will partner with, lead, and influence senior decision makers at exceptional brands, helping them to improve the customer and employee experience at their companies. Your leadership, coordination, and support of service delivery team members, as well as your ability to lead client engagements and outcomes, will be critical to your success.
- Own and manage client relationships and outcomes. Assume ultimate responsibility for assigned client relationships and outcomes, building strong relationships with the clients that you manage, thoroughly understanding their business needs and goals, and ensuring that commonFont services deliver value against those goals. Provide guidance and influence clients to align program priorities with strategic and operational value. Oversee technology solution design and build quality, integrity, and outcomes.
- Manage the overall client engagement. Manage the overall implementation or servicing engagement with select clients, including creating and executing against the project or program plan and owning the day-to-day servicing relationship. Coordinate the efforts of service delivery teammates to achieve goals, provide high quality work, and facilitate customer service excellence.
- Lead service delivery teams. Coordinate and lead the efforts of service delivery teams for your accounts, offering leadership, guidance, and direction to team members. Plan and execute engagements to yield maximum value and efficiency, constantly reprioritizing and refocusing the team to execute against the highest impact needs and ensuring consistency and excellence in outcomes. Assume a high level of personal responsibility both for your individual contributions and for those of the overall team.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients. Provide clients with thought leadership and guidance in Customer Experience Management, Medallia software solutions, and solution design that generates long-term client value. Set and manage client expectations by thoughtfully weighing customer needs, scope, and platform design and sustainability.
- Design, plan, and implement strategic program roadmaps. Create, plan, and execute on strategic program roadmaps for clients, aligning client focus and servicing activities to business goals. Articulate, communicate, and reinforce roadmap goals with client stakeholders and with the service delivery team.
- Manage account health and profitability. Oversee health and profitability for assigned accounts by aligning service delivery activities to strategic program goals, identifying and developing opportunities for program expansions and extensions, and securing client renewals with commonFont.
- Build service delivery tools and knowledge. Help develop, deliver, and evolve commonFont’s tools, processes, practices, habits, and culture for delivering exceptional service experiences and outcomes.
- Build our company and culture. Contribute your ideas, energy, passion, and commitment to building commonFont. Help create a fun, rewarding culture that encourages us to learn, improve, excel, and evolve.
Qualities & Culture:
We seek those who are:
- Motivated to help and serve others
- Committed to producing exceptional results in a fast-paced, evolving, and high-output environment
- Ambitious in your personal and professional growth and in the role you play in an organization
- Curious and driven to learn and do
- Highly analytical and compelled to perfect even the smallest details
- Solvers of challenging problems, exercising grit and perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Hard workers
- Great listeners who also possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate and positive thinkers
- People with whom we want to work (kind, caring, empathetic, collaborative and humble)
You also should have:
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- A technical degree is not necessary; however, demonstrated analytical capabilities, adeptness with technical concepts, and a facility and passion for learning new technology applications are expected and required
- 5+ years of experience building and managing client relationships and delivering client success, including a demonstrated record of success in managing relationships at multiple levels in a client organization
- 5+ years of experience designing and leading successful engagements in a comparable environment, such as SaaS B2B professional services or project management, business or technology consulting, or strategic account management with enterprise clients
- Demonstrated success in SaaS B2B professional services or in an environment with comparably challenging and complex service delivery needs, goals, and client relationships
- Comfort operating under pressure and navigating through ambiguous or challenging situations, including setting and managing client expectations, motivating service delivery teams to achieve a high level of performance, and communicating effectively up and across client organizations
Interested? Apply on our website:
commonFont Recruiting & Hiring here