At commonFont, we serve the world’s leading companies by helping them connect with and learn from their customers. Through our partnership with Medallia, the global leader in Customer Experience Management software, we provide the guidance and technical solutions that enable our clients to collect, interpret, and act on customer feedback data, converting unhappy customers into happy ones and building loyalty that drives growth.
In addition to expanding the value and impact of “what” we do, commonFont is pushing the boundaries of “how” work gets done. We are building relationships with clients, colleagues, and partners that are anchored on values versus the status quo. Our clients, including senior decision makers at many of the world’s most admired companies, love working with us: 100% are raving fans. Team members at commonFont cultivate and lead these relationships, implement technical solutions that are creative and robust, and shape our organization’s culture, character, and impact.
commonFont is seeking a proven service delivery leader to convert the company’s strong delivery performance into sustainable, scalable competitive advantage. As Director of Solutions Consulting, you will be responsible for advancing and ensuring the quality, efficiency, and creativity of commonFont’s service delivery to our clients. You will fulfill those responsibilities by managing a team of service delivery professionals, overseeing a portfolio of accounts, and developing and disseminating practices, processes, and tools that embed scalable service delivery excellence within commonFont’s habits, mindset, and culture.
The Director of Solutions Consulting is a key role on the leadership team at commonFont. We are seeking an individual who is equally strong at leading the advancement of service delivery scalability and performance and at engaging deeply in and taking ownership for understanding and resolving challenges on individual engagements and clients within your portfolio. Your ability to shape service delivery strategy and performance, lead service delivery team members, and oversee relationships with key accounts will be critical to your success.
- Assume ownership of client success and service delivery outcomes. Take holistic responsibility for client success, and lead service delivery teams to deliver commonFont services and solutions by offering leadership, mentorship, and guidance to team members. Assume a high level of personal responsibility both for your individual contributions and for those of the overall team.
- Develop and lead exceptional teams. Develop, manage, and lead a team of service delivery professionals, advancing both individuals’ capabilities and performance and that of the overall team. Exemplify the company’s core values and demonstrate judgment, leadership, and creative problem solving as you cultivate others’ performance and advancement.
- Be an expert advisor in Medallia Customer Experience Management solutions. Guide and support delivery teams that are designing, implementing, optimizing, and improving Medallia software solutions. Help teams plan and execute technical work to ensure maximum efficiency, quality and stability while also promoting the highest impact outcomes.
- Identify and promote markers of service delivery excellence. Build and drive adoption of key cultural markers, including a passion for service, responsibility and ownership in design and execution, solution-orientation, and courageous persistence in the face of challenges.
- Nurture and support skills and confidence development. Mentor and coach individuals on commonFont’s service delivery teams, contributing to the development of their Medallia solution design skills, problem-solving capabilities, and client and project management skills.
- Build tools and knowledge. Develop, deliver, and evolve commonFont’s tools, processes and practices for delivering exceptional service experiences and outcomes at each stage of the company’s growth and maturity.
- Manage health and profitability of a portfolio of accounts. Oversee health and profitability for a portfolio of accounts by ensuring that service delivery activities are aligned to strategic program goals, opportunities for program expansions and extensions are identified and developed, and client renewals with commonFont are secured.
- Serve as a trusted senior account advisor to strategic clients. Provide strategic account oversight, thought leadership, and guidance to key clients. Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and serve in an advisory role for teams managing the accounts.
- Contribute to sales and revenue growth. Support the expansion of commonFont’s client base by contributing to solutions design, scoping, and sales efforts.
- Build our company and culture. Contribute your ideas, energy, passion, and commitment to building commonFont. Help create a fun, rewarding culture that encourages us to learn, improve, excel, and evolve.
Initial Assignments (First 6 Months):
- Dedicate 8+ weeks to commonFont team and client onboarding, including full-time “embed” work on all cF client engagements.
- Develop and present recommendations for near-term (3-6 months), medium-term (6-12 months), and long-term (1-2 years) priorities and action steps to build and advance quality, efficiency, and creativity in cF’s service delivery.
- Engage as a senior technical and/or client advisor on select strategic accounts.
- Partner on solutions design and selling for select new business opportunities.
Qualities & Culture:
We seek those who are:
- Motivated to help and serve others
- Curious and driven to learn and do
- Ambitious in your personal and professional growth and in the role you play in an organization
- Highly analytical and compelled to perfect even the smallest details
- Solvers of challenging problems, exercising grit and perseverance in the face of obstacles
- Hard workers
- Great listeners who also possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to producing exceptional results in a fast-paced, evolving, and high-output environment
- Passionate and positive thinkers
- People with whom we want to work (kind, caring, empathetic, collaborative and humble)
You also should have:
- Minimum of a 4-year college degree; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading, managing, and inspiring teams
- 8+ years of experience building and managing strategic client relationships
- 8+ years of experience designing and leading successful technical engagements
- A demonstrated interest in technology, including adeptness with technical concepts and an ability to learn new technology applications. Direct experience with Medallia software is highly valued.
- A demonstrated passion for professional services, including building teams and developing and selling services to clients
- Preferred location is based out of commonFont’s headquarters in Bozeman, Montana; experienced candidates located in San Francisco or New York City also will be considered
- Expected travel: 25%
Interested? Apply on our website:
commonFont Recruiting & Hiring here