We are looking for a talented intern to join our Finance and Accounting team for a summer internship starting in June. The intern will work closely with members of the Finance and Accounting Team to support the rapid growth of our business.
What your internship will focus on:
- Internal and external financial reporting
- Assist with monthly financial close processes
- Account reconciliations
- Assist Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Assists with and prepare journal entries
- Prepare labels and maintain files as needed within the department
- Accounting research, as needed
- Formalize and document internal process documents
- Assist with tax reporting
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in full-time or part-time college classes
- Junior or Senior Status
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant course work in math, finance or accounting is preferred
- Base knowledge of GAAP accounting is preferred
- Must embrace ambiguity and be able to operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with data
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Ability to perform routine posting of data to records, as required.
Earth Elements Core Values:
- Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
- Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
- Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
- Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Humility and Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
- Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
For more information and to apply: www.earthelements.com/careers
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer