Earth Elements Fabrication is a rapidly expanding, state-of-the-art stone fabrication facility located in our Gallatin Gateway, MT complex, servicing the production and installation of the highest quality countertop surfaces for the clients of our Design Center.
About the Position:
We are seeking Stone Installers to join our Fabrication team, installing a variety of natural stone and engineered stone projects in accordance with Earth Elements Fabrication quality standards.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all functions necessary to complete the installation of Natural and Engineered stone countertop and use of various finishing goods on construction sites while adhering to strict company quality standards.
- Ensure all projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with the Lead Installer and other team members to improve the quality of projects installed.
- Perform final walk through of each project and verify that Earth Elements Fabrication standards have been met.
- Use a "leave no trace" mindset to ensure entire job site is cleaned thoroughly to uphold Earth Elements quality standards.
- Communicate professionally with clients and other team members while on site.
- Driver’s License required and ability to meet insurability criteria required.
- 2 years’ experience in stone installation required.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, neat, and clean.
- Able to communicate and act professionally with clients.
- Some previous building knowledge is a plus.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects up to 75 lbs., frequently move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. and use of heavy machinery for equipment up to 1,000 lbs.
- Regularly standing, walking, and using hand tools.
- This is a job that involves the need to be able to feel objects, tools, and controls.
- Exposed to both indoor and outdoor elements.
- Compensation: Dependent on Experience
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Earth Elements Core Values:
- Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
- Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
- Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
- Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Humility & Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
- Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
For more information and to apply: www.earthelements.com/careers
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer