Earth Elements Fabrication is a rapidly expanding, state-of-the-art stone fabrication facility located in our Gallatin Gateway, MT complex, servicing the production and installation of the highest quality countertop surfaces for the clients of our Design Center.
About the Position:
We are seeking Stone Fabricators to join our Fabrication team in Belgrade! Stone Fabricators are responsible for performing all functions necessary to complete the fabrication of natural and engineered stone countertops and various finish goods on the production floor.
- Understand and Perform all functions necessary to complete the fabrication of Natural and Engineered stone countertops and various finish goods on the production floor. Adhere to strict company quality standards
- Read and comprehend shop drawings and production information
- Use a pneumatic polisher, wet polishing pads, handheld wet saw, handheld grinder, measuring devices
- Polish / finish all types of profiled countertop edges and backsplash
- Re-Finish the surface of stones as necessary to meet company standards
- Organize your work upon completion and accurately document
- 1-2 years stone fabrication experience preferred, not required.
- Previous experience and knowledge of the building industry a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects up to 75 lbs., frequently move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs. and use of heavy machinery for equipment up to 1,000 lbs.
- Compensation: Dependent on Experience
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Earth Elements Core Values:
- Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
- Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
- Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
- Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Humility & Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
- Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
For more information and to apply: www.earthelements.com/careers
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer