Earth Elements Design Center is an interior finishes supply company with showrooms located in Gallatin Gateway, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole and Whitefish. The Design Centers provide a vast selection of interior home finishes including appliances, plumbing fixtures, tile, doors, hardware, wood flooring, slab, cabinetry and lighting. We’ve created a world-class solution for our clients and we are building the team to match!
About the Position:
Earth Elements seeks dynamic, energetic and passionate Sales Associates to join our team in the Cabinetry Division to assign in the design, estimate, sales and execution of quality kitchen and bath cabinetry packages using the quality cabinetry products we have to offer.
- Identifying leads, managing prospects and acquiring new business
- Ensure that each client receives outstanding service by providing a client friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging clients, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service
- Creating estimates for materials and install & meeting bid deadlines
- Completing AutoCAD drawings for 3rd Party Cabinetry projects
- Tracking and maintaining job opportunities through the Salesforce platform
- Following up on and closing sales inquiries
- Collaborating internally with the different divisions and departments (i.e. accounting, purchasing, warehouse, etc.)
- Showroom display presentation
Skills and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Drafting or related field, required
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design, or a related field, preferred
- 1-2 years of AutoCAD or Drafting experience, required
- Excellent computer skills
- Methodical and detailed-orientated
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with fast paced team
- Able to multi-task meet deadlines and follow through on projects to completion
- Strategic Thinking
- Compensation: Dependent on Experience
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Earth Elements Core Values:
- Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
- Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
- Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
- Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Humility & Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
- Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
For more information and to apply: earthelements.com/careers
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer