Earth Elements Design Center is an interior finishes supply company with showrooms located in Gallatin Gateway, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole and Whitefish. The Design Centers provide a vast selection of interior home finishes including appliances, plumbing fixtures, tile, doors, hardware, wood flooring, slab, cabinetry and lighting. We’ve created a world-class solution for our clients and we are building the team to match!
About the Position:
The Drafter position operates Computer Aided Design (CAD) computer system, including creating, updating, and modifying drawings, to include performing manually drafting or projects for 3rd Party Cabinetry in our Gallatin Gateway Design Center.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Communicates with the 3rd Party Cabinetry Sales team to complete design drawing for estimates and bids.
- Responsible for creating and modifying CAD drawings that show detail and meet visual guidelines.
- Use of Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret Architectural and/or Engineering drawings, sketches and calculations.
- Perform all tasks assigned by Cabinetry Manager in a timely manner to ensure we are meeting bid and estimate deadlines.
- Associate’s degree or completion of a technical trade school in CAD, drafting or related field, required
- 2 years of related work experience preferred
- Knowledge of cabinetry preferred
- Experience using AutoCAD software, required
- 2020 or related software experience a plus
- Organized, responsible, enthusiastic, and timely with a strong work ethic, desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining the up-most standards in quality and craftsmanship a must
- Must be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external sources (i.e. employees, clients, designers, architects, etc.)
Earth Elements Core Values:
- Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
- Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
- Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
- Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Humility & Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
- Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
For more information and to apply: earthelements.com/careers
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer