Earth Elements Design Center is an interior finishes supply company with showrooms located in Gallatin Gateway, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole and Whitefish. The Design Centers provide a vast selection of interior home finishes including appliances, plumbing fixtures, tile, door hardware, wood flooring, slab, cabinetry and lighting. We’ve created a world-class solution for our clients and we are building the team to match!
About the Position:
We are looking for a motivated, passionate and intelligent person to join our Procurement division. The Procurement Specialist is responsible for the procurement of products and materials for a specified division(s) within Earth Elements. Procurement Specialists interact with suppliers to maintain pricing and delivery schedules, internally with personnel as a liaison between supply orders and demand orders, and to coordinate any returns.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Adheres to procurement policies, processes and procedures
- Creating purchase orders and ensuring they are signed by Sales team
- Responsible for the submission of purchase orders based on customer demand, sales order, replenishment, and management direction
- Maintaining accuracy while creating and verifying purchase order information to include proper product costing, shipping instructions, etc.
- Initiating contact with vendors to check on availability and lead times for products
- Coordinating shipping, resolving potential shipping/receiving issues
- Monitoring procurement requisitions and handling adjustments with vendors
- Assist Warehouse with inventory management activities
- Liaison with accounting department to reconcile invoices and purchase orders
- Routine purchase order review and follow-up, and expediting of orders
- Support the Sales Support division with supplier/pricing information
- Review and resolve supplier invoice discrepancies on an escalated basis
- Communicate professionally and courteously directly with suppliers in relation to order processing as required to resolve issues and receive order acknowledgements
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma, required
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related area, preferred
- 2 years of purchasing related experience or demonstrated knowledge, required
- Prior product familiarization and knowledge, preferred
- Administrative, organizational, and communication skills
- Compensation: Dependent on Experience
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- Health Benefits
Earth Elements Core Values:
- Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
- Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
- Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
- Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Humility & Civility – Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
- Fun – Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
To apply and for more information: earthelements.com/careers
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer