Earth Elements Design Center is an interior finishes supply company with showrooms located in Gallatin Gateway, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole and Whitefish. The Design Centers provide a vast selection of interior home finishes including appliances, plumbing fixtures, tile, doors, hardware, wood flooring, slab, cabinetry and lighting. We’ve created a world-class solution for our clients and we are building the team to match!
About the Position:
The Warehouse Administrator performs administrative duties aimed at ensuring that the operations of the warehouse are running smoothly, and that accurate information is input into the system in a timely manner to reflect current status of incoming and outgoing products. This includes assisting the Warehouse Manager with the flow of stock, recording incoming and outgoing products, and completing the administrative paperwork and documentation through the computer to update records.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Daily review with the Warehouse Manager for orders and scheduled tasks.
- Ensuring the correct quantity of product has been received by comparing purchase order to sales order.
- Identifying any damaged or missing goods and recording pertinent information.
- Receiving goods and documenting receipt through the Elements platform.
- Prepare documents to coordinate with incoming shipments and outgoing deliveries.
- Prepare outgoing deliveries, to include pulling from location in the warehouse, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area which may require use of a forklift.
- Recording the movement of goods and location within the warehouse.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations to ensure a safe and accessible work environment.
- Inventory all products, including sorting, counting, organizing and accounting for any potential loss or damage
- Assisting with delivery and warehouse associate duties as needed and time allows.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Performs related duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Valid Drivers’ License and clean driving record, able to meet insurability qualifications
- Previous logistics or warehouse administration experience preferred
- Previous Salesforce or related software preferred.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Organized, responsible, enthusiastic and timely with a strong work ethic is desired
- Compensation: Dependent on Experience
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Earth Elements Core Values:
- Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
- Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
- Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
- Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Humility and Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
- Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
For more information and to apply: www.earthelements.com/careers
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer