Earth Elements Design Center is a state of the art interior finishes showroom with locations in Gallatin Gateway, Jackson Hole, Sun Valley and Whitefish. We offer eight division of home finishes including appliances, plumbing fixtures, tile, door hardware, wood flooring, slab, cabinetry and lighting. Whitefish is in the northern Rocky Mountains, and home to the world-class Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, the gateway to Glacier National Park. Whitefish and the Flathead Valley is a growing community that boasts a superior quality of life for residents.
About the Position:
The Sales Manager is responsible for the overall sales for a specified division within the organization and provides ongoing support to the product distribution channel. The Sales Manager develops, maintains and interacts with a broad scope of new and existing clientele to increase sales of products and services within the division.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning processes as appropriate.
- Responsible for oversight of all bids and estimates.
- Oversight of divisional organization and display, to ensure product circulation and analyzing displays to include new or popular products are present in coordination with the Product Team and Showroom Manager.
- Reviewing and analyzing trends to make recommendations to the product team.
- Manages client relations with Builders, Designers and Architects for the division.
- Reviews ongoing performance results to targets.
- Ensure that each client receives outstanding service by providing a client friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging clients, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Recommends campaigns based on divisional product to the Sales Development team.
- Identifying leads, managing prospects and acquiring new business.
- Tracking and maintaining job opportunities via Salesforce.
- Coordinating Purchase Orders, material deliveries/pickups with the Purchasing Coordinator and Warehouse, completing Sales Orders and Deposit Requests.
- Complete scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow-up appointments with customer decision makers
- Understanding/Reading Architectural Plans and Schedules.
- Responsible for oversight of all bids and estimates; to include: assignment of bids to sales staff within the division, follow-up with associates to ensure receipt prior to deadline.
- Maintains a professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies to include tradeshows and conferences.
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field, required
- 3-5 years’ experience in plumbing fixtures sales industry, required
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Proficient at working with plans and schedules from Architects, Designers & Builders
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Clean driving record, able to meet insurability qualifications
- Compensation: Dependent on Experience
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Health Benefits
Earth Elements Core Values:
- Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
- Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
- Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
- Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Humility & Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
- Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
For more information and to apply:
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer