Earth Elements Design Center is an interior finishes supply company with showrooms located in Gallatin Gateway, Bozeman, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole and Whitefish. The Design Centers provide a vast selection of interior home finishes including appliances, plumbing fixtures, tile, doors, hardware, wood flooring, slab, cabinetry and lighting. We’ve created a world-class solution for our clients and we are building the team to match!
About the Position:
Earth Elements is looking for someone to join us in Tile & Flooring division at our new downtown Bozeman showroom to assist us in our vision of providing a world-class solution to our clients around the northwest region. We are looking for a motivated, passionate and intelligent person to join our inside sales team. This position assists our client throughout the entirety of the sales process to ensure the utmost satisfaction from initial inquiry to delivery and install. We work with not only homeowner to ensure their projects with Earth Elements are running smoothly, but with architects, builders, contractors and designers on a daily basis.
Job Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Identifying leads, managing prospects and acquiring new business
- Helping Clients in the showroom, to include providing product knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product
- Creating estimates for materials and install & meeting bid deadlines; completing Take-Offs via E-Take Off
- Tracking and maintaining job opportunities through the Salesforce platform
- Following up on sales inquiries and working with clients throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Collaborating internally with the different divisions and departments (i.e. accounting, purchasing, warehouse, etc.)
- Showroom display presentation
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Design, or a related field, preferred
- Experience in Architecture / Interior Home industry or Building industry, preferred
- Experience in the Sales industry, preferred
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft word and excel
- Methodical and detailed orientated
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with fast paced team
- Able to multi-task meet deadlines and follow through on projects to completion
- Strategic Thinking
- Compensation: Dependent on Experience
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Earth Elements Core Values:
- Integrity & Credibility – We openly model honesty, courage, and accountability.
- Team Work – Be part of the team. Working together, rising above any conflicts that present themselves, in order to achieve common goals and make continued progress.
- Excellence – We hold ourselves and each other to high standards and pursue superior performance.
- Can Do Attitude – Ability to rise above the immediate circumstance and change the way we think about situations in order to reach the desired goals.
- Quality – Dedication to providing quality work, services and products that meet or exceed expectations and a commitment to quality improvement.
- Humility & Civility - Respect for others and their contributions. We recognize that we are imperfect but always strive to improve.
- Fun - Enjoying what you get to do and who you do it with so that a contagious enthusiasm is brought to every job, project and interaction you have in the workplace.
For more information and to apply: www.earthelements.com/careers
Earth Elements is an Equal Opportunity Employer