At AdvicePay, we are helping shape the future of financial planning because we believe there is a more straightforward way for consumers to get financial advice. AdvicePay is the missing puzzle piece to bring real financial planning to all Americans. Historically, financial planning advice was only available to millionaires, however, advisors have shifted focus to helping people build wealth, instead of helping only those who already have wealth. Financial advisors have complicated compliance regulations that have hindered the ability for them to work with all clients. AdvicePay is the first and only way for financial planners to get paid in a compliant way on a subscription or one-time basis by ACH or credit cards.
We are headquartered in Bozeman, Montana. We believe to be your best self at work you need to be your best self at home. We encourage our team members to take advantage of all of the fun Bozeman has to offer. We value our personal life, because we recognize that healthy and happy people make the best team members.
About the Platform
Users of AdvicePay are financial planners who use our platform to get paid by their clients for fee-for-service financial planning.
About the Position
As the marketing manager at AdvicePay, you’ll be responsible for the company’s marketing strategy and implementation for leads and for active customers. As a SaaS Company, potential users need to be able to quickly understand our value proposition and easily sign up. Leads need to be segmented and marketed to based on where they are in the sales cycle. Finally, customer retention and utilization are top priorities.
We know that you can’t do everything on your own, so you’ll need to be qualified to lead and manage a marketing team.
What You’ll be Doing
- Develop and implement our marketing strategy to increase customer acquisition, retention & utilization rates
- Maintain deep understanding of product roadmap to devise & execute communications around product releases, features, and updates, collaborating with Product Manager
- Oversee WordPress website, refining content to keep it up-to-date
- Manage multiple independent contractors such as website developers, content writers, graphic designers, public relations, etc.
- Develop lead-generation content such as webinars, white papers, blogs, infographics, tweets, landing pages, etc.
- Execute targeted PPC and social media advertising to support conversion goals
- Create editorial calendar and develop newsletter campaigns to segmented audiences
- Utilize HubSpot marketing automation software to streamline efficiencies and optimize pipeline
- Obsess over metrics around conversion points in our inbound funnel, implement appropriate tracking to measure success, and adjust tactics in response to data
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Support teams to understand AdvicePay users and our value proposition; host engaging webinars for users and leads
- Stay up-to-date on leading marketing channels and practices
What You’ll Bring to The Table
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing-related field
- 5+ years practicing inbound marketing methodology
- History of increasing responsibility in marketing roles
- Experience building a marketing team from the ground up in a rapidly scaling start-up
- Fluency in marketing KPIs with Google Analytics proficiency
- Experience managing WordPress websites
- Demonstrated ability to grow a site's organic footprint through content creation, SEO, or editorial experience
- Understanding of social advertising and optimization practices across Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Ability to develop strong marketing messages, write without error, and copyedit
- Excellent communication, decision-making, and project management skills
What Will Make Us Drool
- Deep Hubspot Experience within the last 12 months
- Exposure to the world of financial planning, payment processing, SaaS, or fin-tech
Compensation & Benefits
- $75,000 - $80,000 Depending on Experience
- Flex-time so you can work where and when you work best
- Unlimited vacations days to maintain work-life harmony (We require that you take a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation per year)
- 401k with match; you put in 6%, and we put in 4.5%
- Health benefits package
- MacBook Pro provided
- Relocation package available
- Please see our Employee Handbook for more information about benefits we offer including: Vacation policy, charitable involvement, parental leave, and more.
- Phone Screen with AdvicePay team member - as resumes are received - typically within a week of receipt
- Initial Interview
- Work Sample - details will be communicated to candidates who advance to the final round of interviews
- Final onsite interviews in Bozeman + Team Lunch
- Start Date: ASAP