Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C. is looking for a Seasonal Tax Preparer to join our staff. Are you a self-starter with experience in income tax preparation? We provide flexible working schedules and believe strongly in helping you balance your personal and professional life.
The Seasonal Senior Tax Preparer position runs from January 14-April 19, 2019.
As a Seasonal Tax Preparer, you will be responsible for the completion of assigned projects. The position handles a variety of duties, such as:
- Accountability for the performance of engagements within the identified scope of the project, primarily income tax preparation
- Track time and maintain appropriate records
- Communicate effectively with clients on a one-on-one basis and report results to colleagues
- Resolve technical questions
- Review work for completeness, accuracy, and technical issues
- Monitor deadlines for assigned client services and regulatory filings
- Work effectively with others promoting and supporting cooperative behavior and team efforts
- Combination of education and experience equal to a college degree and at least two years' work experience
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating and application software
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is desired
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Advanced organizational and communication skills
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work increased hours between January 14-April 19, 2019
- Willingness to adapt to changing situations and needs in a positive manner
- Ability to interpret and apply rules/ regulations to specific situations
$18.50-$25.00 depending on qualifications
Position closes at 5:00 p.m. on October 26, 2018
Work inside a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment.
- Communication proficiency
- Problem solving/analysis
- Customer/client focus
- Time management
- Ethical conduct
Core values--We believe in and practice:
- Honesty, integrity, and ethics in all we do
- Teamwork in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Employing talented, caring and responsible people
- Developing leaders for the growth and health of our firm
- Providing an enjoyable work environment
- Giving back to the communities we serve
How to apply:
- Submit your resume
- Submit a letter of interest including salary expectations
- Submit three professional references
Anderson ZurMuehlen & Co., P.C. is a Top 200 CPA and business consulting firm. Since 1957, the firm has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals. With seven locations, Anderson ZurMuehlen serves clients throughout the U.S. and is the largest Montana-owned CPA firm. We are also an independent member of BDO Alliance USA, a national alliance of CPA firms.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 406.442.1040. We can also be reached via LinkedIn, Facebook and at azworld.com.