Join our Client Experience team! Do you enjoy assisting business professionals from all over the United States obtain the tools they need to operate? Do you excel at building relationships over the phone that reinforce trust and confidence? Do you find it rewarding to participate in and foster strong inter-department relationships that work toward a common goal?
Located above the Rocking R-Bar in Downtown Bozeman, TRG provides international insurance products to over 10,000 companies worldwide. Our innovative approach has positioned TRG as the market leader in consumer-direct US Customs Bonds.
Our Client Experience Specialists for New Business provide administrative support to our sales producers by assisting in client relations after the close of a sale as well as processing and filing the bond policies accurately and timely. Our producers rely on their CES to continue to foster the trust in TRG that the producer has developed by providing peak client service.
- Process new bond sales per regulatory and company policies accurately and timely
- Communicate regularly with Sales producers to foster effective and positive working relationships
- Communicate timely and professionally with all clients, addressing all client needs in the expected manner per company policy and procedures
- Provide administrative support to other CES or administrative departments as necessary or time permits
- Ability to foster strong relationships over the phone with clients and in person with co-workers throughout all departments
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment and maintain composure and efficiency with deadlines and fluctuating workload cycles
- Above average proficiency in learning and utilizing new computer software programs
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn and master the international insurance industry
- Group Health, Dental and Vision plans
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan
- Casual dress code
- Personal Time Off, 15 day accrual schedule in your first year plus 8 company holidays
- Customizable schedule within a 40 hour week, Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 4:30pm with an hour or half hour lunch
- Montana Living; Blue-river fly-fishing rivers, world class skiing, hiking, hunting
Job Type: Full-time
Non-exempt/hourly annualized compensation: $30,000.00/year