About the Role
Figure is a financial technology company with the mission of leveraging blockchain, AI and advanced analytics to unlock new access points for consumer credit products that can transform the financial lives of our customers. We provide home equity release solutions, including home equity lines of credit, home improvement loans and home buy-lease back offering for retirement. Concurrently, we are building a blockchain protocol for the origination, custody, trading and securitization of whole loans and other assets.
We are a group of passionate innovators and serial entrepreneurs with a proven track record of creating billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space. Based on prior company performance we are targeting significant growth and milestones in the next few years, and are looking to hire exceptional talent. As a member of the our engineering team, you will be contributing to the product vision and development from day one.
A successful member of the Figure engineering team embraces formidable goals and excels at delivering solutions in a responsive and communicative fashion. We use Kubernetes across multiple cloud providers making security, scalability, and change management of the utmost importance. To deliver solutions, infrastructure as code is a necessity, and Terraform provides IaC for our foundation of instances, databases, and networks.
- Driven producer of innovative tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion and execute on new ideas for projects
- Collaborate with project leads and and other software developers across multiple teams and projects
- Leader in a fast-paced fail-fast environment
- Proficiency managing infrastructure within a enterprise data center or cloud based data center
- Proficiency implementing infrastructure from the ground up with code. IaC - http://bit.ly/2BkHDAF
- Proficiency in securing data using cryptographic best practices
- Proficiency in securing enterprise networks
- Bachelor's degree from a fully-accredited college or university, Computer Science major
- Proficiency managing cloud data centers
- Proficiency provisioning cloud data stores and maintenance of production data at scale
- Proficiency in managing Kubernetes clusters
- Familiarity with Helm or Kustomize
- Familiarity with any of Redis, Kafka, Postgres, Hyperledger, Kong, JWT, Nginx,
- Familiarity with Terraform or another equivalent IaC framework.
- Familiarity with Iterative Software Development “If it’s not in production we aren’t iterating.”
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide 25% bonus target
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA
- Commuter benefits
- And much more to come