Develop, characterize, and optimize electrochemical processes for process and equipment demonstrations, customer evaluations, and process of record (POR) generation and characterization. Liaise with partners and customers for development programs. Support internal and field customers with up to 20% travel. An opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization. This position reports to the Senior Applications Manager. This is NOT an entry level position
- Characterize and optimize electroplating and related wet-chemical processes for semiconductor device manufacture.
- Evaluate process materials and hardware for continuous improvement
- Work closely with design and modeling staff to improve existing, and develop new hardware
- Set-up, perform and manage Customer and Partner demonstrations and evaluations
- Provide training to new customers on basic electrochemical processes and operations
- Establish and maintain baseline processes (PORs)
- Provide occasional on-site customer/field applications support
- Provide process engineering perspective and contribute to continuous improvement teams
- Start-up and qualify new tools and processes at customer sites
- Characterize results using a suite of analytical instruments and methods
- Design experiments and analyze results
- Generate demonstration reports
- Provide input into product and process roadmap
- 2+ years of process experience with semiconductor electroplating processes, materials, and hardware
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Materials, or a similar Engineering/Science based curriculum
- Ability to safely work with hazardous chemicals in a cleanroom environment
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Strong project mgmt & communication skills, ability to project a positive, confidence building presence.
- Self-starter: self-reliant person who can work independently and coordinate with a geographically dispersed team to drive projects to success
- Experience interfacing with customers to define requirements and resolve field issues. Good interpersonal skills.
- Authorization to work in the US
- Ability to travel within the US and internationally to support customers. Travel anticipated to be no more than 20% on average.
- Salary: Highly competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Medical Savings Account, 401k Program with matching funds, PTO, Profit Sharing
- Relocation assistance