With our holistic, integrated services and relationship based approach, we help families create and sustain nurturing, healthy environments where children can thrive and grow. Intermountain is a non-profit agency that has been impacting the lives of children and families for over 100 years. Intermountain offers a range of services from outpatient to inpatient.
The Financial Analyst & Accounting Support apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications such as Financial Edge or Solomon. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Analyzes complex business and/or program issues and consults with management or business entities as needed; works independently; active participant in meeting organizational goals.
- Presents oral and written testimony on complex financial performance issues.
- Ability to gather, organize, summarize and analyze data within prescribed timeframes.
- Ability to analyze business operations, regulatory filings and/or financial statements.
- Ability to determine and ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ability to draw conclusions, review, examine and prepare documents and projections. Ability to make recommendations for approval.
- Ability to present findings, prepare and analyze written reports.
- Ability to recognize and respond to unusual activity for further investigation.
- Ability to recommend corrective action when necessary based on acquired knowledge and observation of best practices in the industry while maintaining confidentiality.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is necessary
- Knowledge of and ability to work within a team framework to facilitate collaboration and team decision-making.
The above knowledge, skills and abilities are typically acquired through a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting Experience in related field with three to five years of accounting and/or financial analyst experience is required.
Position is full-time, salary commensurate with experience.