How many texts have you sent today? In the past hour? When most people communicate with family and friends they don’t make phone calls or send email, they text. But companies haven’t gotten the message - they only communicate on phone and email. Quiq is changing that by developing the next generation of contact center software that is based on text messaging. It’s our belief that in 3-5 years, the majority of conversations between companies and consumers are going to be on text messaging. That’s a huge market opportunity and we’re aiming to capture it!
Although only in existence for a few years, Quiq has already won more than 100 clients including major consumer brands like Office Depot, Overstock and Pier 1. Quiq’s founder, Mike Myer has a deep background in customer service software, having previously developed RightNow. RightNow went public in 2004 and was acquired by Oracle in 2011 for $1.5B. RightNow is now known as Oracle Service Cloud.
Quiq is looking for an exceptional individual to lead our midmarket sales efforts. We are looking for a front line sales leader to manage our team of messaging experts who sell to companies of 1000 employees and less using inside sales tactics. This team is responsible for the complete sales lifecycle - prospecting through deal close.
Summary of the Role
- Own all responsibilities selling to companies 1000 employees and less, achieving sales targets
- Hire, mentor and support your team of Midmarket Account Reps
- Deal strategy development and coaching with Reps
- Work with Executives, Marketing and Enterprise Sales leadership to develop midmarket sales strategy, messaging and positioning
- Develop repeatable midmarket sales processes
- Manage rep prospecting activity and pipeline
- Aptitude to become a product expert, capable of performing product demos and fielding complex product interactions with prospects
- This position is located in our Bozeman, Montana office
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 2 years prior sales management of an inside sales team, selling software to business buyers with ASP $6K - $60K
- Prior experience as individual quota carrying sales rep with a demonstrable track record of quota achievement
- Prior experience selling customer service or marketing software strongly preferred
- Capable of having complex conversations with C-level executives
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce. Experience with Outreach desirable
- Strong technology skills including Google Slides/Powerpoint and Sheets/Excel
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty at one moment and make executive level decisions at the next
- Although you are skilled at the art of selling, you understand that successful inside sales is built on a foundation of strong sales process
- Positive can-do attitude. Strong team ethic. You must prioritize the success of others over your own ego. No jerks.
Quiq Benefits and Perks
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible vacation policy
- Stock Options
- Friday BBQ's
- All the peanut M&M’s you can eat