Ready to use your sales & marketing experience to build a better future?
There’s a solution to the childcare crisis in America - it’s MyVillage, a new way to solve a very old problem: how to create more safe, loving and affordable childcare options for families. Qualifying & guiding in-home educators through the process of joining our in-home provider network is how you will be a part of the influential team working to rebuild the village – one child at a time.
You will fall in love with this role if you are an effective communicator & goal-oriented person who can multi-task easily and are inspired by driving qualified educators through a process to achieve their desired solution. As a Sales Lead Qualifier, you will partner with our sales consultants by qualifying incoming leads and helping connect them to the MyVillage solution. Your ultimate goal is to identify if incoming leads are a good fit to join the MyVillage Educator community.
What we are looking for someone who:
- Embodies a sales mindset: You are a passionate, go-getter who loves driving solutions-based conversations and are looking for a company and product that also has a mission-focus. You are a natural extrovert and get your energy by talking and being with people. You thrive off of the ability to provide solutions through innovative products and don’t let a hurdle get in the way of achieving your goals.
- Is a fearless communicator: You can pick up the phone and call anyone at any time.
- Loves fast-paced, innovative teams: As a start-up company, we are building something new that requires agility and flexibility as we learn. We need someone who is happy to pick up the phone, digest conversations you have and then help us build on that knowledge to create improved processes for the future.
- Cares about more than just a bottom line: As a mission-driven business, we care about growth and goals, but not at the expense of a high-quality experience for our most precious asset, MyVillage educators and the children they care for. If you care about changing the world for the better and working with a team of mission-driven individuals, you’ll love working here.
What is Expected of You
- Take interested prospects through the MyVillage decision-making process to join our community. These leads will come from diverse marketing channels and your goal is to speak with as many of them as possible to get them to the next step of talking with one of our sales consultants.
- Become an expert on all that is involved in being a qualified in-home provider in our community. This includes but is not limited to: licensing and regulations, startup process and costs, inhibitors to becoming an educator and the MyVillage product & service.
- Strategize and execute innovative strategies to drive new leads into the pipeline in local markets through potential field marketing, event marketing, strategic partnerships, and potential lead lists.
- Must be located in the Denver, CO or Bozeman, MT area.
- Flexible workplace with a geographically dispersed team co-located in two awesome cities.
- Health insurance & generous vacation benefits
- The opportunity to directly improve millions of lives. By hand selecting the workforce that will bring quality childcare at an affordable price to over a million children in the US. Few other activities can provide as fundamental of an impact to human lives as this.
- Some of the smartest, most committed, and hardest working co-workers in a distributed environment.
- Work for an innovative, mission-based start-up in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
More information here:
Send us a resume & letter of interest, we’ll get the ball rolling from there!
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
MyVillage was founded by two moms (and experienced entrepreneurs) who are deeply committed to improving childcare to create better outcomes for kids, providers, and communities. MyVillage is a community of high-quality in-home childcare programs whose mission is to harness the power of community to create exceptional care for every child.
Learn more at: www.myvillage.com