LOCATION: Big Sky, Montana
WAGES/PAY: $15.50 / hour
EXPERIENCE: No experience required
START DATE: Job starts soon! (Apr 15, 2019)
Our Company provides competitive wages, continuous training, and career development opportunities for our associates. Our associate benefits package includes:
- Group, Dental & Vision
- Competitive insurance plan! The company pays 2/3 of premiums
- 401k Savings Plan (FT and PT associates) with company match
- Seven (7) Paid Holidays (FT and PT associates)
- Hotel Room Discounts (FT and PT associates) at brand and Urgo managed hotels
Job Description: Responsible for creating an Impressive Breakfast experience for all hotel guests. Assist guests efficiently and courteously in all hospitality related functions, while ensuring that all breakfast and/or hospitality food service is being maintained and served according to brand standards.
- Maintain a professional appearance, both in person and of buffet set-up at all times
- Responsible for set up, stocking and tear down of buffet
- Oversee/Assist with inventory and prep-room cleanliness and upkeep
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with all guests and co-workers
- Ability to perform all breakfast duties as outlined in the training outline and property specific check lists
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of public areas
- Compliance with all brand Standard Operating Procedures as well as OSHA requirements
- Maintain temperature logs and sanitation requirements as outlined in Brand Specific Food Safety Requirements
- Certified in food handling within 60 days of assignment by approved brand trainer
- Comply with standards as outlined in brand food sanitation checklists
- Assist guests with requested services (e.g. mail, faxes etc)
- Report malfunction of equipment to Maintenance immediately
- Assist team with training, supplies, and support in order to consistently provide brand standards
- Practice safety standards at all times
- Be readily available/ approachable for all guests.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns. Follow property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Uses Service recovery model to resolve guest issues
- Professionalism and courtesy are to be extended at all times to guests, associates, and vendors
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact Minsun Robillard at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 808-269-1745.