LOCATION: Big Sky, Montana
WAGES/PAY: $17 / hour
EXPERIENCE: No experience required
START DATE: Job starts soon! (Apr 15, 2019)
Our Company provides competitive wages, continuous training, and career development opportunities for our associates. Our associate benefits package includes:
- Group, Dental & Vision
- Competitive insurance plan! The company pays 2/3 of premiums
- 401k Savings Plan (FT and PT associates) with company match
- Seven (7) Paid Holidays (FT and PT associates)
- Hotel Room Discounts (FT and PT associates) at brand and Urgo managed hotels
Job Description: Clean and stock guest rooms, following company and brand standards, to ensure high standards of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms overhead, bending and stooping. Clean rooms according to property specific and system standards.
- Strip and make beds, change bed linens (may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 pounds).
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout the entire room.
- Empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Retrieve, push and restock heavy cart.
- Visually inspect the room for cleanliness and appearance; signify completion for room.
- Able to perform all housekeeping associate duties as outlined in the training program and property specific checklists.
- Operate all equipment in correct and safe manner. Able to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Able to communicate effectively with other associates, as well as guests.
- Able to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines, including the thorough cleaning of minimum 15 rooms as specified by management.
- Must comply with all department, hotel, and corporate standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for knowing Hotel emergency procedures.
- Willingness to respond to emergency situations on short notice.
HOW TO APPLY
Please contact Minsun Robillard at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 808-269-1745.