322 Gallatin Park Drive
Bozeman, MT 59715
Reach, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization that has been providing services to adults with developmental disabilities since 1974. Our mission is to empower the people we serve to attain their individual goals and aspirations.
POSITION: Supported Living Instructor
LOCATION: Reach, Inc.
FTE: Full Time, 40 hours a week
HOURS: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm or M-Th10am-5:30pm or M-F 10am-4pm (hours/days flexible)
SUPERVISOR: Kathy Barnes
WAGE: $14.90/hour (plus benefits)
- Paid sick/personal time
- Paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Health insurance including: medical, dental, vision and a small (free to the employee) life insurance policy
- Employees can also participate in an extremely generous matched retirement plan
- Reach Inc. also has a continuing education budget which allows employees to go to trainings or conferences outside of agency trainings that can help further their knowledge in this field
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
- The Supported Living Instructor manages the supports and services for individuals on their caseload
- This includes the health and safety of the individuals receiving services, the treatment and training skills they receive, and the furnishings and condition of their home
- The Instructor is responsible for insuring compliance with corporation policies, procedures, contractual and licensing obligations including but not limited to: accreditation organizations, the State of Montana Developmental Disabilities Program, Sanitation Dept., State Fire Marshal, and Health and Human Services
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be of legal age to perform the duties of the job
- College degree is preferred
- The individual should have experience working with people with disabilities or other human services or a desire to work in the field
- An equivalent combination of relevant experience, education, and training will be considered
- Reach recognizes continuing education as a key point in self-improvement. Consideration will be given to applicants who have furthered their knowledge through college courses, seminars, workshops, specialized certifications or other training
- The individual must have a valid license, pass a background check and be insurable under Reach’s auto insurance policy
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TO APPLY: External applicants, please submit a completed Reach application to the Human Resources Director. A cover letter and resume may be included if you wish. Internal applicants, please submit a letter of intent and an updated Reach application or resume to the Human Resources Director. Applications are available at our website: www.reachinc.org under the Opportunities tab or you may pick up an application at our office. Applications may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed Attn: Human Resources at (406) 587-4112, and mailed or dropped at Reach, Inc. 322 Gallatin Park DR Bozeman, MT 59715.