322 Gallatin Park Drive
Bozeman, MT 59715
Reach, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization that has been providing services to adults with developmental disabilities since 1974. Our mission is to empower the people we serve to attain their individual goals and aspirations.
POSITION: Work Services Specialist
LOCATION: Reach Inc. Work Center
FTE: Full Time, 40 hours a week
HOURS: Mon-Fri, 6a-3p
SUPERVISOR: Missy Tisdell
WAGE: $13.73/hr. (plus benefits)
- Paid sick/personal time
- Paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Health insurance including: medical, dental, vision and a small (free to the employee) life insurance policy
- Employees can also participate in an extremely generous matched retirement plan
- Reach Inc. also has a continuing education budget which allows employees to go to trainings or conferences outside of agency trainings that can help further their knowledge in this field
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
- The Work Services Specialist is responsible for providing skill training in both a work center and in community employment
- Vocational Staff are responsible for the individuals on their caseloads as well as working as a team member by assisting others with clients when needed
- Following Personal Support Plan objectives and helping the clients learn to be as independent as possible is the goal of the Work Services Specialist
- On occasion staff are responsible for assisting clients with their personal care, daily living needs, medications, meals, recreational, and community activities
- It is also the responsibility of the staff to keep clients involved in other activities when no paid work is available
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be of legal age to perform the duties of the job
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities or a desire to work in the field is preferred
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required
- The individual must have a valid MT driver's license and be insurable under Reach’s automobile insurance policy
- Reach recognizes continuing education as a key point in self-improvement. Consideration will be given to applicants who have furthered their knowledge through college courses, seminars, workshops, specialized certification or other training
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TO APPLY: External applicants, please submit a completed Reach application to the Human Resources Director. A cover letter and resume may be included if you wish. Internal applicants, please submit a letter of intent and an updated Reach application or resume to the Human Resources Director. Applications are available at our website: www.reachinc.org under the Opportunities tab or you may pick up an application at our office. Applications may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed Attn: Human Resources at (406) 587-4112, and mailed or dropped at Reach, Inc. 322 Gallatin Park Dr, Bozeman, MT 59715.