Join American Bank - a family owned community bank since 1947 in a Teller Supervisor Role for its Bozeman branch. Responsible for the efficient operation of the teller area and to provide quality service to customers of American Bank.
Position duties include:
- Coordinate the activities of the teller area by assigning work, answering questions, solving problems, helping with complex transactions and sensitive customer relations problems, explaining policies and procedures to customers, and so forth
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act for all tellers including CTR Reports and all other regulatory requirements as required
- Assist in orientation and training new tellers, stressing professionalism and continued excellence
- Discusses teller goals and objectives and their relationship to corporate expectations
- Conduct performance evaluations and make recommendations to the bank manager for the hiring, discipline, promotion, transfer and termination of staff members in the teller area
Desired skills/qualifications include:
- Previous banking experience
- A thorough knowledge of bank and teller operations to enable answering questions and resolving problems
Outstanding salary based upon your experience level. Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, vacation, 401(k), advancement opportunities with our Montana locations, discounted banking products and much more! Acceptable credit and criminal histories are required to be considered for position.