We’re looking for experienced sales professionals who have demonstrated expertise selling technology to large enterprises. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for closing business in conjunction with partners as well as direct. Enterprise Account Managers are regionally located with primarily electronic client interaction coupled with periodic in-person meetings. Members of our team are established in their customer centric enterprise sales careers.
You should be on our team, if you are someone who:
- loves technology, understands the value of Messaging and is able to act as a catalyst in large organizations to spur the adoption of new technology
- thrives on the challenge of navigating large enterprises, building consensus and advancing projects
- has a firm understanding of your book of business and accurately forecasts outcomes
- is comfortable working in a startup atmosphere and acts as a role model to help build our Enterprise sales capability
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 6 years selling SaaS to large enterprises
- A consistent history of quota achievement
- Experience working the entire sales lifecycle from opportunity creation to initial deal close followed by future expansion
- Experience selling in conjunction with partners
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Prior experience with customer service software is highly desired
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical and 80% dental and vision insurance coverage
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work.
Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.