What you’ve done before:
You have built and shipped amazing features using the latest web stack, including NodeJS/Express, React+Redux, and Docker. Demonstrated excellent problem-solving ability with a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, including commonly used algorithms and data structures. Collaborated closely across teams in engineering, business development, and client services to deliver groundbreaking products for your clients.
What success looks like in your first 6 months:
- contribute code to production systems from the get-go.
- spend time with different teams to understand how Dataminr configures tens of thousands of users and make sure we deliver high quality breaking information
- share responsibility for several apps and shared components with your team.
- help to plan new features and architecture improvements in the web and service layer across apps.
- be influential in the direction of the team’s technical roadmap, introducing new concepts and practices that improve the experience of clients and streamlines developer experience.
Why you should work here:
We recognize and reward hard work with:
- competitive compensation package including company equity.
- paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching.
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses.
We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed.
- opportunities to own and drive important critical projects.
- individual Learning and Development fund and professional training.
- generous leave and flexible hours.
- daily catered lunch and a fully stocked kitchen.
- And more!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.