The Learning & Development Coordinator assists in the administration and execution of learning & development activities. This includes live training events, remote training events, online learning & development systems, and any other learning & development related activity. The position requires detailed knowledge of company policies, procedures, products, and personnel.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Adhere to the company mission, values, and principles.
- Manage the daily administration of the company Learning Management System – Guest Ranch, company Intranet (including the training calendar), vendor training site access’, and other digital training systems.
- Utilize project management software to track and report on L&D project status’ and communicate with relevant team members to assist in keeping projects on track.
- Create and maintain learning modules on Guest Ranch including planning, copy writing, content uploads, basic graphic design work, test writing, setting rules-based access restrictions, and reviewing other team members’ work.
- Participate as a key member of the digital media crew including studio preparation, filming both in-studio and on location, equipment operation, and post-production editing work.
- Maintain digital signage content standards and contact authors as needed for updates and changes.
- Maintain training section of the HR dashboard by filling in data per the monthly schedule.
- Compile and distribute reports for the department.
- Track completion of required training completion by analyzing reports and contacting managers of employees with uncompleted content.
- Act as backup travel planner including receiving and responding to travel and/or event requests; and coordinating flights, hotels, and rental vehicles.
- Assist with other Training and HR department tasks such as scheduling, processing requests, planning events, researching, etc.
- Assist with the management of the Murdoch’s safety program.
- Other duties as needed.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excel in a fast-paced, highly detailed environment
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office 365 skills
- Strong understanding of English grammar and writing skills
- Ability to master all areas of our Wisetail LMS system, and outside vendor systems including, but not limited to: experticity.com, Stihl iCademy, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Microsoft Teams, and Asana.
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to travel to stores on multi-day trips
- Ability to work odd or longer hours, and weekends during training events
- Ability to work with confidential information
- 2-year college degree or greater
- Previous project management experience preferred