We are looking for a Client Success Manager at Prismatic, a digital growth consultancy working with leading brands in Outdoor, Technology and Travel industries. This position is the main point of contact for our clients and takes a lead on management of core services and deliverables. Specifically, this critical role ensures that our clients receive high value and results from our engagement and services. Success in this position requires strong analytical and communication skills, expertise and a passion for client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
A positive and collaborative leader, you enjoy bringing order and efficiency to situations. Team members likely highlight your exceptional attention to detail, pride in work produced and your strong interpersonal and listening skills. You have the ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively, and excel at breaking problems down into viable actionable chunks and solving them with clarity and precision. You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and resourceful in or asking questions to move a group through project roadblocks.
You must have at least 3-5 years of experience in:
- Direct Client management in external facing roles within a digital agency, management consultancy, or professional services firm
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex, time sensitive and evolving projects with multiple stakeholders
- Foundational subject matter knowledge and/or a keen willingness to learn in the three key Prismatic delivery areas of Marketing Analytics, User Experience Design, and Paid Marketing
- Confidently and capably forming and partnering with cross-functional teams
How You Excel in this Role
Client Management & Communication
- Serve as the client’s primary point of contact for the length of the engagement while meeting or exceeding client’s expectations
- Understand clients’ business challenges (explicitly stated and subtle), organizational goals to offer value and build credibility quickly with key stakeholders
- Manage client expectations and communication flow as it relates to service delivery
- Drive project outcomes and deliverables against clear timelines while ensuring a high level of quality and client satisfaction
- Create meeting agendas and presentations, facilitates client meetings and follows up promptly with action items
- Initiate communication and keep larger team on track using tools like video conferencing, email, Slack and project management platforms like Asana, Trello or Basecamp/TeamGantt
- Lead project management from onboarding to conclusion of digital growth engagements for our E-commerce and SaaS clients
- Plan, assign and manage internal and external resources responsible for deliverables throughout the client engagement
- Ensure client needs and expectations are met on time by setting clear timelines, deliverables and standards of quality
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to launch, manage, flag roadblocks, solve problems, and bring a project to a successful conclusion
- Utilize project management and communication tools to proactively mitigate risks, resolve issues and escalate when appropriate
Experience and Approach to Work
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive work history in a dynamic technology-led environment
- 3-5 years direct account management or digital strategy experience
- Comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Polished communicator adept at producing advanced, client-ready presentations. Clearly communicate project status, risks/issues and remediation
- Ability to lead and inspire others, internally and externally
- Eager to learn across client industries and the digital landscape, share knowledge, and collaborate with teammates to continuously improve in a role as a trusted advisor
Compensation & Requirements
- Competitive Salary, dependent on experience
- Generous Paid Vacation
- Employee Profit Share
- Benefits Package
- Education and Personal Development stipend
- Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Role may require limited travel
This full-time position is located in beautiful downtown Bozeman, Montana.
Prismatic powers innovative brands in growth mode. We are a nimble growth consultancy that values creative problem-solving in delivering high quality services and technical solutions to our clients. We enable high potential E-Commerce and SaaS companies in the Travel, Technology and Outdoor Industry sectors to tap into the powerful trifecta of Marketing Analytics, User Experience Design, and Paid Marketing strategies to meaningfully increase and accelerate customer acquisition and revenue.
Our core values:
We approach relationships with honesty, transparency, and an interest for the best possible outcome for all parties.
Our core objective is to enable clients to break trail on the path to growth. We take pride and act with integrity in our role as a trusted advisor with the privilege of guiding brands that have the potential to transform their industries.
We believe we are stronger and can go farther by building partnerships and alliances. In our fast-paced industry, that means we are constantly in a learner’s mindset - ready to adapt, evolve, improve, and share knowledge and insights for the benefit of our team, clients and partners.