322 Gallatin Park Drive
Bozeman, MT 59715
Reach, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization that has been providing services to adults with developmental disabilities since 1974. Our mission is to empower the people we serve to attain their individual goals and aspirations.
POSITION: Intensive Services Specialist
LOCATION: N 3rd Group Home
FTE: Full Time, 40 hours a week
HOURS: Sun-Thurs 4p-12a
WAGE: $14.54/hour (plus benefits)
- Paid sick/personal time
- Paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Health insurance including: medical, dental, vision and a small (free to the employee) life insurance policy
- Employees can also participate in an extremely generous matched retirement plan
- Reach Inc. also has a continuing education budget which allows employees to go to trainings or conferences outside of agency trainings that can help further their knowledge in this field
SUPERVISOR: Becky Sorlokken
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
- The residential staff are responsible for the individuals on their caseload but must work as a team member by assisting others with clients as needed
- Following PSP team objectives and helping the clients learn to be as independent as possible is the goal of the residential staff
- It is also the responsibility of the staff to assist clients with personal care, skill training, medications, recreational and therapeutic activities
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be of legal age to perform the duties of the job
- Experience working with people with disabilities or a desire to work in the field
- High School Diploma is preferred
- Reach recognizes continuing education as a key point in self-improvement. Consideration will be given to applicants who have furthered their knowledge through college courses, seminars, workshops, specialized certifications or other training
- The individual must pass a background check, have a valid driver's license and be insurable under Reach Inc.'s auto insurance, maintain a good driving record, and have a reliable means of transportation
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TO APPLY: Internal applicants, please submit a letter of intent and an updated Reach application or resume to the Human Resources Director. Applications are available at our website: www.reachinc.org under the Opportunities tab or you may pick up an application at our office. Applications may be emailed to: email@example.com, faxed Attn: Human Resources at (406) 587-4112, and mailed or dropped at Reach, Inc. 322 Gallatin Park Dr, Bozeman, MT 59715.