Scheduler - Family Enrollment
Ready to use your sales experience to build a better future? There’s a solution to the child care crisis in America. It’s MyVillage, a new way to solve a very old problem: how to create safe, loving and affordable child care & preschool programs for working families.
MyVillage is on a mission to harness the power of community to create exceptional care for every child. We’re looking for a process-oriented achiever who loves to connect with people while driving results.You will fall in love with this role if you thrive in fast-paced environments and want to flex your creative muscles at a thoughtful, energetic start-up.What we are looking for:
- You have a growth mindset: You consider yourself someone who learns from mistakes and can articulate those lessons. You still attack projects and problems with a “can do” attitude to all challenges and aren’t afraid to take risks but know that perfection is not the ultimate goal.
- You’re an exceptional communicator: You are first and foremost a people person, you can connect with families around their needs and thrive on finding solutions. You are confident enough to ask questions when you need greater clarity but also willing to take risks when you don’t have a lot of structure.
- Adaptable is your middle name: As a start-up company, we are building something new that requires agility and flexibility as we learn. We need someone who is excited by change and using daily knowledge to create improved processes for the future.
- You enjoy managing the details: Families are stressed and sometimes desperate for a quick solution when seeking child care - your goal is ease their stress by communicating effectively while accurately capturing their information in Salesforce.
- When you have a goal, you’ll stop at nothing to achieve it: As part of the enrollment team, you will have key metrics and targets to achieve each week and month. You are someone who loves to hit a goal and when you find yourself behind, is motivated to dig deep and figure out how to get there.
- Speak with families via phone or email to understand their child care needs and schedule tours at MyVillage child care programs
- Use Salesforce to track and monitor pipeline progress of how interested families are moving towards scheduling tours
- Send follow up emails or communicate accordingly with families looking to tour MyVillage programs
- Add, cancel or make changes to tour appointments in the organization's scheduling software
- Ability to focus and prioritize your day to follow up with families and have a quick turnaround for scheduling tours
- Monitor MyVillage Family Concierge phone line for voicemails and messages regarding enrollment in MyVillage programs
- Great attention to detail to track metrics appropriately on daily and weekly outcomes
- Flexible workplace with a geographically dispersed team co-located in two awesome cities (Denver, CO & Bozeman, MT)
- The opportunity to directly improve millions of lives by hand selecting the workforce that will bring quality child care at an affordable price to over a million children in the US.
- Few other activities can provide as fundamental of an impact to human lives as this.
- Work for an innovative, mission-based start-up in a fast-paced, exciting environment. More information here: https://www.myvillage.com/careers
- Send us a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and we’ll get the ball rolling from there!
- Job Type: 25 - 30 hrs/week, hourly rate ($20), flexible schedule
About the Company:
MyVillage was founded by two moms (and experienced entrepreneurs) who are deeply committed to improving child care to create better outcomes for kids, providers, and communities. MyVillage is a community of home-based child care & preschool programs whose mission is to harness the power of community to create exceptional care for every child. Learn more at www.myvillage.com