Granite Technology Solutions is a growing, fast-paced technology services company seeking a Finance and Administration Associate
This position is responsible for achieving outstanding customer service with our clients while providing cross-functional support to other departments and staff. This position also performs bookkeeping tasks, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable as well as operational, marketing, and administrative support.
- Performs general bookkeeping tasks in QuickBooks: accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank deposits, assists with financial reporting as requested.
- Performs administrative tasks such as: answering phones, greeting guests, maintaining customer database, managing the support email account.
- Assists Department Managers and President with operational tasks including formula-based excel reports, correspondence, scheduling, and proposal creation and project support.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of building.
- Assists with other Business Management duties as directed by the Finance and Administration Manager or President.
- Assists with general marketing tasks including marketing materials, website updates, and recruiting ads.
- Performs other general office administrative and clerical support as requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff, customers, and vendors while achieving outstanding customer service.
- Intermediate level experience with QuickBooks, office productivity software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and ability to learn other applications.
- Technical skills/knowledge with respect to the tools used in each functional area in order to understand the business and be able to discuss work with outside vendors, clients and staff.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Ability to work under pressure and make deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and planning skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Associate degree in a Business or related curriculum or prior equivalent experience approved by management required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years prior equivalent experience in office/business environment required.
- Normal office environment. In office presence is required.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs.
- Work involves bending and moving items/supplies on a regular basis.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Simple IRA
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
We provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer to all employees. We wear masks within our office. This position helps clean and sanitize the office daily.