Join our dynamic team as a Learning & Development Coordinator! Murdoch’s offers a competitive wage plus an amazing employee discount on everything from clothes to power tools to pet food!
The Learning & Development Coordinator assists in the administration and execution of learning & development activities. This includes live training events, remote training events, online learning & development systems, filming, video editing, and any other learning & development related activity. The position requires detailed knowledge of company policies, procedures, and products.
As a Murdoch's Team Member, you will...
- Manage the daily administration of the company Learning Management System – Guest Ranch, company training calendar, vendor training site access’, and other digital training systems.
- Track and report on L&D project status.
- Create and maintain learning modules including planning, copy writing, content uploads, basic graphic design work, test writing, setting rules-based access restrictions, and reviewing other team members’ work.
- Participate in studio preparation, filming both in-studio and on location, equipment operation, and post-production editing work.
- Maintain digital signage content standards and contact authors as needed for updates and changes.
- Track completion of required training by analyzing reports and contacting managers of team members with uncompleted content.
- Act as travel planner including receiving and responding to travel and/or event requests; and coordinating flights, hotels, and rental vehicles.
Education, Experience, & Training:
- 4-year college degree or greater preferred.
- Experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office 365 skills
- Strong understanding of English grammar and writing skills
- Ability to master all areas of our LMS system, and outside vendor systems including, but not limited to: experticity.com, Stihl iCademy, YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Microsoft Teams, Camtasia, Docebo, and Asana.
- Ability to travel to stores on multi-day trips
- Ability to work odd or longer hours, and weekends during training events
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to lift and hold up to 50 lbs.
- Close vision is required for computer work
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to hold cameras and/or equipment for long periods of time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions
Competitive Benefits + Compensation
- Multiple Health Insurance* options to best suit your needs
- Dental & Vision options to supplement your health plan
- Life Insurance securing your family’s financial future
- Vacation* allows you to relax and recharge at your choosing
- Holiday Pay as a token of our gratitude
- Sick Time covers your missed time and allows you to get better
- 401(k) with generous company match to help plan for your future
- Employee Discount on everything from clothes to power tools to pet food
- Community Giving Program matches your contributions donated
- Wellness Program* saves you money by lowering premiums with credits earned
- Other various Voluntary Insurance Options
(*Only available to full-time team members)
At Murdoch’s, we’re big on doing the basics right. We know the value of a hard day’s work, a positive attitude, and doing the right thing (even when no one is looking). It starts with our knowledgeable, friendly team delivering value and having fun with our customers. We are committed to providing legendary service that gives our customers an authentic shopping experience like no other. Murdoch’s hires team members who are willing and excited to go the extra step.