The Murdochs.com Content & Optimization Specialist will work cross-functionally to create compelling and engaging shopping experiences on Murdochs.com, to meet or exceed company goals, objectives, and deadlines. This role requires strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
As a Murdoch's Team Member in this role, you will...
- Manage, update, and schedule online content through CMS.
- Lead the testing and optimization of pages to increase conversion rates.
- Translate concepts into wireframes or mockups.
- Research, investigate, and learn new and emerging trends and technology.
- Conduct webpage optimization studies, competitor analysis, and monitor customer activity to provide data, insight, and recommendations.
- Work with cross-functional teams from Purchasing, Marketing, IT, and Store Operations to develop engaging customer experiences.
- Research, investigate, and learn new and emerging technologies.
- Review and organize digital assets for content development projects.
- Serve as a project leader, team member, or individually on special or ad-hoc projects and company initiatives as needed.
As a Murdochian in this role, you must...
- Have experience utilizing Content Management Systems.
- Experience in web analytics.
- Possess a working understanding of current web design best practices.
- Possess the ability to work independently as well as being highly collaborative with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate the capacity to operate successfully in a fast-paced, changing, deadline-driven environment.
- Have the ability to make decisions based on analysis and implement recommendations quickly to drive for continuous improvement.
- Possess solid organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrate actions and attitude aligned with Murdoch’s Mission, Values, and Principles.
- Have the ability to work in a PC environment.
Education & Experience:
- 2+ years of content management and optimization experience in a retail eCommerce setting.
- BA in Website Design, Computer Science, Marketing, Graphic Design, or related field of study.
- Previous work experience in HTML/CSS helpful.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard.
- Close vision for PC work.
- Bending, carrying, and pushing.
- Heavy lifting (no more than 50 lbs).
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Competitive Benefits + Compensation:
- Multiple Health Insurance options to best suit your needs
- Dental & Vision options to supplement your health plan
- Life Insurance securing your family’s financial future
- Vacation allows you to relax and recharge at your choosing
- Paid Holidays throughout the year so you can celebrate with those closest to you
- 401(k) with a generous company match to help plan for your future
- Employee Discount on everything from clothes to power tools to pet food
- Community Giving Program matches your contributions donated
- Wellness Program saves you money by lowering premiums with credits earned
- Other various Voluntary Insurance options