What Makes J2T Awesome?
- A hands-off leadership style that is always there to assist you when you request help
- Fun Product and culture with a real work hard/play hard mindset
- A growing outdoor enterprise with excellent professional growth opportunities
- Headquartered in the picturesque town of Bozeman, Montana (option to onboard remotely & move within the next 2-3 months)
Why apply for this position?
Reporting directly to the Controller, you will be an integral part of a small accounting team with ample opportunity to contribute ideas and enhance procedures. To motivate the Credit staff while increasing efficiency and cash flow optimization. Working in a professional yet relaxed workplace where everyone supports one another and the company's objective is a rewarding experience.
What You'll Really Do:
- Recognize and assist in the improvement of existing processes and procedures to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of transaction recording and processing
- Maintain accurate and full financial records, including ensuring that balance sheet accounts and reserves are efficiently and properly documented and reconciled.
- Account Management Accounts receivable team - with the objective of improving cash flow and increasing efficiency
- Can be counted on to serve as the ultimate reference for maximizing the efficiency of certain ERP operations and associated business processes
- Ascertain that business executives understand their financial position in relation to their budget and have the knowledge necessary to manage within their budget.
- Manage and ensure that all monthly, quarterly, and yearly compliance filings, as well as bank audits and other compliance responsibilities, are performed on time.
The Optimal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Accounting experience of at least five years (Supervisory experience strongly preferred, but not required)
- A CPA with supervisory experience and/or expertise in public accounting is a bonus.
- Excel proficiency and ERP expertise are essential.
How Much and Where
Up to $85K in compensation with bonus program
Excellent benefits package — health, dental, and vision insurance / HSA and FSA / 401K / short- and long-term disability insurance / paid time off and holidays
Bozeman, Montana (Ability to work remote before relocating)
Simply stated, J2T’s core purpose is to enrich lives, one relationship at a time. We understand the intricacies of hiring and the importance of finding cohesiveness from both an organizational and individual perspective. We employ a comprehensive, sophisticated approach for a powerful experience with measurable results.This is supported by our commitment to J2T’s shared core values of creating and nurturing rich relationships, working in an entrepreneurial environment that allows for freedom and fortune for all parties involved, and ultimately keeping it real with honesty and authenticity woven into everything we do. We don’t want to be headhunters, we want to be your partners in success.
Apply below via The Work Spot!
Click here to find other jobs in Bozeman