The Family Promise Rising Stars Early Learning Center Teacher Aide will provide support to the Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher in charge of the classroom. This could involve one of the three infant rooms and/or four preschool rooms. The teacher aide will be responsible for reinforcing and assisting in teaching daily curriculum, supporting the Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher in daily activities, occasional communication with families and ensuring the safety of students.
Title: Early learning Center Teacher Aide
Classification: Exempt; Hourly
Reports to: Early Learning Center Lead Teacher and Assistant Director
What We’re Looking For:
- Energetic and creative personality who enjoys spending time with young learners
- Authentic, engaging, compassionate and flexible
The Early Learning Center Assistant Teacher will uphold our Vision and Mission statements:
- The Family Promise Rising Starts Early Learning Center is a community-based center that will provide developmentally appropriate child care and ealy learning opportunities for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
- The mission of Family Promise Rising Starts Early Learning Center is to help families in our community achieve sustainable independence by offering a safe, trusting, accepting, respectful secure learning environment for their children, while offering family programming geared towards the unique needs of the families we serve.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Occasionally assist in properly completing documentation; including student attendance, daily health checks, diapering and potty forms, infant feeding forms, etc.
- Provide and support organization of own proper documentation for licensing and training requirements
- Day-to-day interactions at drop-off and pick-up with parents; helping to support the warm and welcoming environment our community provides
- Follow daily curriculum and schedule
- Ensuring wellbeing of students at all times
- Assist students with activities planned
- Maintain classroom cleanliness
- Be willing to help where needed within the childcare center
- Supporting the Lead Teacher and Assistant Teacher and other staff in maintaining the highest quality program
- Continuing open communication with all staff
- At least 16 years of age
- Some experience working with early childhood ages children (birth to 6) and families
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism
- Takes direction well and asks questions when needed
- Working well as a team or independently
- Work in a dynamic environment with multiple distractions involving children of all ages
- Maintain a strict confidentiality policy of records and information of families, staff, and children
- Be committed to helping the facility provide the highest quality care and learning environment
- Be flexible during tasks, understanding that this unique environment will demand change frequently
- Understand and adhere to Rising Stars vision and mission
- Work well with students of various needs and abilities
Click here to find other jobs in Bozeman