We're looking for a Senior Back-End Software Engineer to construct and develop microservices and middleware apps to support our Digital Fund Services platform, the world's first end-to-end blockchain fundraising solution.
What You'll Actually Do
- Create, build, and test high-performance, scalable Kotlin apps
- Enhance the structure and design of the code in the sake of testability and maintainability.
- Create, co-create, and evaluate design documentation; offer insightful feedback during code reviews.
- Control and manage microservices; development of RESTful web services
- Propel forward-thinking technological solutions while sticking to iterative principles
- Create, advocate, and implement new project ideas
- Collaborate across various teams with project leads and other software developers
- Development of software solutions that will revolutionize the consumer lending and blockchain industries
- Lead by example, utilize your voice, and apply your IT talents to real-world challenges.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science is preferable.
- 5+ years of expertise in engineering / development in a fast-paced, agile setting
- Advanced expertise in at least one language, preferably Java, Kotlin, or JVM-based programming, with an emphasis on Kafka and React.
- Positive team player with a can-do attitude
- Capability of achieving success in a start-up setting
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Reconnaissance of Iterative Software Development "We are not iterating if it is not in production."
Advantages and Perks
- Competitive salary and ample growth prospects
- Bonuses paid by the company on a quarterly basis depending on performance
- Package of equity stock options
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as a wellness program, are provided by the employer for employees and their dependents.
- Coverage for life and disability insurance provided by the employer
- Company Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Paid family leave of up to 12 weeks
- Options for in-office, remote, and hybrid work locations
- Over 75% of individuals working outside of a typical workplace receive a home office and technology stipend.
- Flexible time-off policy that enables employees to take the time off they need and require
- Payment for continuing education
- Frequent team swag deliveries
What is Figure?
Figure is a financial technology startup on a mission to leverage blockchain, artificial intelligence, and sophisticated analytics to provide new entry points for consumer credit products, therefore transforming our clients' financial lives. We provide home equity release alternatives, such as home equity lines of credit, home repair loans, and retirement home buy-leaseback programs. Simultaneously, we are developing a blockchain system for loan origination, custody, trading, and securitization.
Apply below via the Work Spot!
Click here to find other jobs in Bozeman