The Sales Coordinator & Scrum Master serves as a servant leader and coach for the team, leading from a position of authority. The primary tasks of the Sales Coordinator & Scrum Master are to facilitate team events, manage team procedures, support the team in meeting their obligations, and collaborate with other agile teams. Scrum Masters escalate impediments, assist in risk management, assist in ensuring value delivery, and relentlessly improve. Scrum Masters assist teams in implementing Lean-Agile procedures and mindsets by coaching them.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- As a lean-agile leader, you should demonstrate a lean-agile mentality, assist teams in adopting SAFe core values, and adopting and using SAFe principles.
- Assist agile teams in adhering to their rules and promoting quality practices: support teams in continuously increasing the quality of their outputs and adhering to the Definition of Done (DoD)
- Facilitate team meetings, such as stand-up sessions, iteration planning, review, and retrospectives.
- Assist Product Owners in refining their backlogs and providing direction on priorities and scope
- Facilitate the team's progress toward meeting their obligations by managing risks and dependencies.
- Manage and maintain dashboard information at the team level to track team, train, and program leadership execution.
- Develop a high-performing team by assisting members in resolving interpersonal issues, overcoming obstacles, and seizing chances for advancement.
- Facilitate and coordinate cross-team cooperation and coordination; act as liaison between Sales and other departments to guarantee accurate and timely communication and collaboration.
- Assure a seamless handoff of migrations and deployments from Sales to internal teams (Client Services and Support).
- Facilitate planning and preparing for ART events, such as quarterly (PI) planning, system demonstrations, and I & A.
- Serve as a servant leader, setting an example and ensuring the team's safety at all times.
- Eliminate barriers, or support the team in removing them, to enable the team to meet its quarterly and/or PI objectives.
- Create a trustworthy and safe team climate in which issues may be discussed without regard for blame or judgment, with an emphasis on problem solutions.
- Recognize the strategic direction established by top management in relation to team objectives
- Monitor and communicate the status of delivery
- As required to deliver goods on schedule, organize and promote team interactions inside Sales and other departments that do not use kanban or scrum.
- Manage, administer, and ensure compliance with the department's usage of sales platforms, such as Salesforce, Jira, Miro, Confluence, and Google Drive.
- Applicants with a bachelor's degree or similar experience are preferred.
- Agile methodology experience; Scrum Master (SSM) accreditation in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is greatly desirable; some degree of SAFe certification is essential.
- Experience as a scrum master in a SAFe context is desired.
- Strong facilitation abilities
- Experiential Knowledge of Systems Thinking
- Strong analytical, oral, and written communication, and presenting abilities
- Capable of contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented atmosphere
- Self-starter with excellent servant leadership capabilities
- Capable of swiftly grasping business and technological ideas and facilitating such interactions
Matching Contributions to Health Retirement Plans
Casual Dog-Friendly Workplace Paid Family Leave Volunteer Opportunities
Vacation and PTO are available on a flexible basis. Remote work is also available.
Founded in 2007, Foundant Technologies is dedicated to increasing the philanthropic community's impact through the provision of SaaS solutions to grantmakers, grant seekers, and community foundations. For five consecutive years (2014 – 2018), we were recognized on Outside Magazine's list of the 100 Best Places to Work, while also ascending the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing privately owned firms. At Foundant, providing an exceptional customer experience is a major goal – which means that employing customer-focused team members is important to our company's and customers' success. Take a look at some of our case studies and testimonials to learn more about what it means to be a Foundant team member!
Benefits & Perks:
- Dress code relaxation
- Remote work options
- Possibilities for part-time work
- Paid time off stipend for gym
- Stipend/reimbursement for cell phone usage
At Foundant, we have a simple objective: to maximize the philanthropic community's impact.
We deliver solutions that are appropriately scaled, dependable, and simple to use — solutions that are tailored for people.
The whole Foundant team is devoted to the success of our customers and our community.
We are committed to doing what is right - for our customers, partners, team members, and shareholders.
Apply below via the Work Spot!
Click here to find other jobs in Bozeman