The Murdoch's eCommerce Product Data Specialist will support the eCommerce department by assisting in the process of creating product listings on the Murdochs.com website. The primary focus will be centered on gathering product data and images and preparing spreadsheets to be entered into our product management system.
*This is a temporary role slated to run for a 6 month period.*
As a Murdoch's Team Member in this role, you will...
- Initiate email communication with vendors for product information.
- Develop, maintain, and manipulate spreadsheets and data.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to transform and optimize product images.
- Utilize sufficient writing/verbal skills to clearly communicate issues.
- Other duties as needed.
As a Murdochian in this role, you must...
- Strong computer skills, especially working knowledge of Excel.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excel in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Repetitive wrist movements on the keyboard.
- Close vision for PC work.
- Bending, carrying, and pushing.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Competitive Benefits + Compensation:
- Multiple Health Insurance options to best suit your needs
- Dental & Vision options to supplement your health plan
- Life Insurance securing your family’s financial future
- Vacation allows you to relax and recharge at your choosing
- Paid Holidays throughout the year so you can celebrate with those closest to you
- 401(k) with a generous company match to help plan for your future
- Employee Discount on everything from clothes to power tools to pet food
- Community Giving Program matches your contributions donated
- Wellness Program saves you money by lowering premiums with credits earned
- Other various Voluntary Insurance options